We look for in season name and designer brands, sold retail within the last three years. Statement pieces, fabulous tops, cocktail dresses, and designer handbags are some of our top sellers. We love funky, elegant, classic, and everything in between. We strive to have a variety of styles for women of all sizes!
Brands We Love
Eileen Fisher, Anthropologie, Vince, Topshop, Zara, Madewell, Michael Stars, Gucci, Chanel, Isabel Marant, St. John, Rachel Comey, Joie, Velvet, Rebecca Taylor, Ulla Johnson, Lucky Brand, MARNI, Current/Elliott, AG, Free People, J. Crew, Rebecca Minkoff, Michael Kors, Citizens of Humanity, Levi’s, Lululemon, Athleta, Zella, Chico’s and similar brands.
We do not accept items from Walmart, Sears, K-Mart, Payless, Fred Meyer, and other similar discount stores. We will occasionally consider select items from Forever 21, Target, H&M, and Old Navy, depending on inventory levels. Also note: we do not accept lingerie, swimwear, pajamas, wedding dresses, children’s clothing or menswear.
How to Consign
- If you have 5 items or less you would like to consign, feel free to stop by during business hours to have us take a look to see if they will be a good fit. Please no more than 5 items in a one week period for a walk-in.
- Make an appointment to “drop-off” up to 30 items. Please bring items neatly folded in a shopping bag. We will go through your items a few days after the drop-off and email you an itemized inventory list of what we were able to take, what we have priced your items at, and the 60 day date as to when your contract ends. We will also let you know if we were unable to take all of your items, and you will have a week to pick those up or we will be happy to donate for you.
Items accepted have a selling period of 60 days from the day that they are priced, and the end of contract date will be provided to the consigner as soon as pricing occurs. Consigned items are priced at Megs and Mo’s sole discretion. Revisions of the asking price may be made at the store’s discretion without notifying the consigner. Additionally, items may sell at a discounted price if the paying customer presents a coupon, or during a store wide promotion. As items sell, the consigner receives 40% of the price the item is sold for. The consigner may pick up a check for sold items at any time, or may choose to spend that same amount as store credit. It is the consigners responsibility to call or email Megs and Mo within 72 hours of the end of contract to arrange pickup of unsold items. Otherwise, any items left beyond the 60 day contract will become property of Megs and Mo and may be donated or disposed of at our discretion.
Megs and Mo is NOT responsible for loss, theft, or damage to any consigned items.
- Maximum of 30 items per appointment
- 5 items or less for a “walk in”
- Everything neatly folded in paper shopping bags
- Please NO hangers, boxes, or garbage bags
- Items clean and in lightly or unworn condition
- No flaws such as broken zippers, stains, pet hair, etc…
- Styles sold in retail stores within the last three years (refer to our list of brands above)
- No lingerie, swim wear, pajamas, wedding dresses, children’s clothing or menswear.
Please keep in mind that our experienced staff has everyone’s best interest in mind when accepting clothing for consignment. We know what sells well for us and what is in demand, and aim to fill our shop with items that suit our needs. If we have to pass on one, some, or all of your items… please do not be offended, as we are simply doing our job to the best of our abilities J